Monday, April 16, 2012

something funny my mom said

     Before I tell this story, you need to know a few things. 1. My mom can be really serious at times and 2. She hates whenever she hears me or anyone else cuss. If I let a cuss word slip around her, she will complain about how she doesn't want that language in her house and how I'm trashy for saying it. When I use cuss words, they are usually done for emphasis or used when I'm angry. My mom almost never uses them unless she is pissed.
     It was a normal day at my house just my family and me watching tv. My mom gets up and grabs a cookie from out of the kitchen. She sits back down and takes her first bite. Normally I wouldn't have noticed all this but what my mom said after this was something I never expected to hear her say. She says and I quote, "That's some good shit right there." My mom who never cusses went from normal to stoner voice faster than anyone I've seen. She sounded like someone who just smoked or drank a good drink for the first time and was high on how this cookie tasted.
     To show you the ridiculousness of this situation, I literally fell off the couch and started rolling on the floor laughing because of the sheer surprise I had with what she said. My mom looks at me and asks, "Are you all right?" I told her why I was laughing and she simply shrugs and says "He must be getting to me" refering to her boyfriend. I've never been able to cuss around her but at this very moment I realized I can do it whenever I want so thank you mom's boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment