Saturday, March 31, 2012

first post

This is my second blog. My other one is about relationships and advice. This one will be more about comedy and what I find humorous in my life. This one definitely won't be as serious as my other blog. While I'm hoping to help people with my other blog, this blog is meant to bring a smile to your face and an actual lol moment not just you clicking lol with the blankest expression.
     I want this to be the kind of blog where people genuinely laugh because of my stories and I tell them so well you didn't have to be there to get the joke. This is the kind of blog that will make your day better because of smiling and laughter or at least I hope so. I will write more and more stories as they happen. The first few posts will be from my past. Maybe you will find them as funny as everyone else has.

No comments:

Post a Comment